WA funding rounds for The Local Buying Foundation, a targeted program providing opportunities for small local businesses to competitively supply goods and services to industry, are closing on the 25 June.
The Local Buying Foundation is currently looking to support projects assisting communities in the Town of Port Hedland and the Shire of East Pilbara which and align with their key funding categories:
- Business and Industry Innovation
- Industry Promotion and Economic Development
- Developing the Workforce of the Future
- Indigenous Economic Development
- Microbusiness and SME Capacity Building
- Sponsorship of Business Awards, Conferences and Events
The Local Buying Foundation supports:
- Business Development Workshops.
- Mentoring programs with businesses.
- Long term programs with several program elements building businesses capability.
- Economic Development / Tourism Strategies
- Business Award Night Sponsorships
Now is a great time to apply for anything you need funded for the start of the next financial year as their next funding rounds will not be held until November.
The Local Buying Foundation’s key focus is on building better business communities – so if you have any projects on the horizon that relate to building businesses and business communities, get in touch with them.
You can find out more here: