Local Governments from across WA are asking residents to complete a survey, to let us know how you’re going!
Community Resilience Scorecard has been launched to map community resilience, local government performance and community needs. Local Governments would like to hear from 10,000 residents across Western Australia.
Our community has been invited to take part in a state-wide collaboration.
The study will gather and share baseline and informing data to help local communities like ours to recover and thrive following the COVID-19 outbreak in Australia. The survey will:
- Provide direct benefit to our community
- Let us know how we’re coping, as a community
- Help focus areas to decide on our next steps, together
Importantly, we will be able to see how we’re going compared to other local governments – to share our experiences and to learn from one another.
- Where are we strong, and can help others?
- Where are we having challenges, and who can help us?
- Please complete a confidential MARKYT Community Resilience Scorecard by 3 July 2020.
The survey can be completed online at www.research.net/r/MARKYT.
Scorecard responses will remain private and confidential. The study is being managed by CATALYSE®, an independent research company that abides by the Privacy Act.